Plug & play sensor designed for detecting off-gas and temperature events from Li-Ion batteries.
- detects CO2 between 0-40,000ppm with a ±40ppm accuracy
- measures VOC levels between a 0-500 VOC index
- measures temperatures -10°C to +60°C
- a resolution of 0.1°C
- with a ±0.8% accuracy from 15°C-35°.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON or optional MQTT
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
. Requires optional add-on
Exclusively available from: