Introducing our second generation digital SNMP & Modbus TCP sensor designed for monitoring 24x7 hydrogen H2 levels and detect leaks from lead acid and li-ion battery banks. For up to 100% LEL (lower explosive limit) or 40,000ppm H2.
- measures hydrogen in the air between 0 to 100% LEL
- resolution: 100ppm
- with a ± 5% accuracy.
- precision of 1%.
- maximum detection of 40,000 H2 ppm (=100% LEL)
- lab calibrated against 50% reference gas either for H2 or CH4
- also sensitive to methane, propane and iso-butane
- proven sensor component made in Japan
- sensors for 21 other gas types like CO, HF, NH3
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON
- MQTT integration requires the optional BASE-FW-MQTT firmware addon
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
. Requires optional add-on
- Gas and Thermal Imaging sensors require the optional BASE-FW-SSLS firmware addon to operate.