Designed to monitor joint in busway runs to mitigate the thermal avalance risk which could result in arc flashes.
Measures temperature using a magnetic contact probe to be installed on the outside of the enclosure where the joints are placed in the busway run.
- daisy chained sensor
- measures temperature up to 200°C
- accuracy of ±0.25%
- precision of ±0.1°C
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON or optional MQTT
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
. Requires optional add-on