The SF6 gas sensor is a NDIR technology based sensor designed to detect leaks from Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS).
- measures SF6 gas concentrations up to 1,000ppm
- accuracy of ±1% below 250ppm; ±5% above 500ppm
- lab tested and calibrated
- designed for following standards: EN 504020, EN 61508 (parts 1-7)
- up to 5 year life span
- operating temperature range of -20°C to +60°C
- additional sensors available for 20+ other gas types
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON or optional MQTT
- integrates over RS-485 using Modbus RTU
. Requires optional add-on