Designed to monitor and regulate temperatures across extensive distances, linear heat detection in mission-critical infrastructure prevents overheating and equipment stress, ensuring continuous, reliable operation. The sensor device is not a fire safety device.
Monitors for a temperature threshold breach over long distance using Protectowire's PHSC linear heat detection cables.
- standard version ENV-LHD
- or optionally daisy chained sensor
- supports up to 2 different cables for different levels
- this is not a fire safety product
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure for non-power sensors. custom color options available.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP
- optional MQTT integration - requires a different firmware of the BASE-WIRED.
- Modbus RTU RS-485 hardware versions available for specific sensors enabling direct integration with your own gateway & controllers.
- for other sensors, integrates over RS-485 is available using the optional Modbus RTU
- Gas and Thermal Imaging sensors require the optional BASE-FW-SSLS firmware addon to operate.