The security door contact is a sensor that is mounted inside racks, cabinets or server room doors. It triggers an alert when the rack door is opened. The sensor directly plugs into the SensorGateway or the Sensorhub. The door contact sensor is a magnetic sensor with a self adhesive or screw mount.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure for non-power sensors. custom color options available.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail, magnetic or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates via Modbus TCP, SNMP
- optional MQTT integration - requires a different firmware of the BASE-WIRED.
- Modbus RTU RS-485 hardware versions available for specific sensors enabling direct integration with your own gateway & controllers.
- for other sensors, integrates over RS-485 is available using the optional Modbus RTU
- Gas and Thermal Imaging sensors require the optional BASE-FW-SSLS firmware addon to operate.