Industrial digital SNMP & Modbus TCP sensor designed for contactless temperature monitoring inside enclosures. Daisy chain up to 20 IR spot temperature sensors.
- single zone contactless temperature sensor
- reports average temperature from objects within its FoV
- measures object temperatures from -70°C to +380°C
- resolution: 0.02°C
- with a ±0.5% accuracy from 0°C-50°.
- 3 different versions: 5°, 12° 35°
- daisy chain version
available for up to 20 sensors.
- compact plug & play sensor.
- designed for indoor use.
- steel enclosure.
- industrial grade.
- 0u rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
- plugs into the base unit
- powered by the base unit
- alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS
- wired or optionally wireless
- integrates over IP using Modbus TCP, SNMP, XML, JSON
with other systems.